The CORTIZO Industrial division puts at their clients disposal the know how which has been acquired over 40 years in the industry. With a production capacity of 90,500 metric tonnes and 26,000 hours per year dedicated to R & D, Cortizo has placed itself at the forefront in specífic solutions in aluminium for industry. Proof of this can be found with their more than 31,000 dies, different in design for sectors such as automobile, transport, railroad , aeronautical, naval, wind energy, photovoltaic, military, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, signposts, illumination, air conditioning, interiors, ephermal architecture, furniture or the signage industries.
- 12 Extrusion Presses.
- 31,000 Extrusion Dies.
- ISO 9001 Quality Certification.
- Extrusion according to European norms:
EN 755-9 y EN 12020
- Maximum length: 14 metres
- Maximum weight 35 Kg/metre
- Minimum weight: 40 gr/metre
- 15 Paint Plants
- Ral colour chart, NCS colour chart, specials, textured, metallic, wood effect and antibacterials.
- Quality Certifications: Qualicoat, Seaside & Qualideco.
- 5 Anodising plants
- 13 Colours
- More than 110 finishes
- Quality certification: Ewaa-Euras
- Maximum profile length: 6.5 mts.
CHEMICAL BRIGHTENING ANODISING
- Mechanical treatments: Bright polishing & Matt polishing
- Finishes: Gold, Black & Silver
- Maximum profile length: 3,5 metres
- Unlimited aluminium recyclability
- Re-melt plant
- Production capacity: 18,000 Metric tonnes
- Laboratory. Emission spectometer
- Ø Billet diameters: 140, 153, 178 & 203 mm.
MADE TO MEASURE SOLUTIONS
|PACKAGING & DISTRIBUTION
- Total product protection.
- Made to measure and personalised packaging.
- Logistical & Distribution network in 29 countries.
- Our own fleet of more than 50 trucks.
- Precision cuts, burr removal, radial and peripheral drilling, hole punching, threading and punching.
- Maximum length of 13 mts.
ENGINEERING & INDUSTRIAL DESIGN
- Technical consultancy in product development.
- More than 9,000 hours per year dedicated to R&D. Report and dimensión checking in Romidot.
THERMAL BREAK ASSEMBLY
- Polyamides: Maximum height 14 cm assembled at 90º
- Maximum length: 10 metres, máximum height: 49 cm.
- Assembly according to European norm
- Assembly according to Client requirement NF 252
- Thermal treatments according to European norm EN 755-2:2009
T4 - T5 - T6 - T64 - T66
INDUSTRIAL ALUMINIUM PROFILES
- For more information please visit: www.cortizoextrusion.com